Hey all! Sorry that I am not a very good blogger lately. I do get on here and read everyone's posts, but can't seem to make time for a few quick comments. I promise to get better at that! Well, instead of sharing depressing stuff about when Bryce was in the hospital with the Swine Flu for a week, I decided to share this pic of him, in one of the many Alabama cotton fields. I hope that everyone is well and enjoying this beautiful autumn light for pics. Things are great here at the Patton house. Our little one is growing into a boy faster than we can stand! I know that ya'll understand that. I titled this post after a quote from a song by the country group "Alabama". I hope that you know the song, otherwise, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense! lol Well, I can't wait to catch up with everyone, but a certain little person needs to be dunked in the tub! He loves to play in the dirt and mud! Boys!

5 comments:
Sorry to hear your little one had the flu. Relieved he's doing better! Love the cotton field picture! I grew up in the South surrounded by cotton fields. Boy do I miss them!!
I love that picture! glad he's feeling better :-)
Hi! I just wanted to tell you I deleted my FB account, again, finally. haha. It still shows me on there for 14 days though, so I just didn't want you to think I had un-friended you.
I hope you are doing well! :)
I miss you!!!!
I will try that Aveeno and let you know. I've seen it, but just have never bought it for Boyd.
I hope you get back to blogging soon. :)
Post a Comment