Here is a quick sneak peek of our little lion! He was so much fun tonight! He would go to the doors with his "big kid" cousins and ring the bell. He pressed his little face on windows with anticipation of a person coming to the door! He even went IN a few houses, uninvited! One house he made it in and all the way out of my site, before I could get him. The guy who lived there just picked him up, and when I took him he said that he had a baby that size (dressed in a similar monkey suit) and that he thought it was his baby! lol He would run after the big kids with a giggle the whole time! His lion hood would fall down over his face and he would just keep going straight (and they would have turned and went up a sidewalk to the door)! It was hilarious, we just kept redirecting him! He would say, "Thank You!" after he received the candy! He loves some sweet stuff and caught on real fast to the routine! He couldn't wait to eat the candy and kept putting a sucker in his mouth with the wrapper on it! He would take all the candy out of his bucket each time that we put him back in the wagon, between houses. I guess that he was doing inventory, like any well-rounded ( no pun intended) American kid! My sister was trying to keep him "at bay" with a pack of skittles, but to no avail! I finally had to let him have it and he enjoyed every last lick! I have always dreaded the "sticky mess" and am sad to say that at 20 months, it was his first sucker. He contained the mess well ( he is his mother's child) and didn't even get any in his mane! lol Can't wait to share more of his first "real" trick-or-treat Halloween! Hope that y'all all had a good one too! Can't wait to hear about it all!

4 comments:
We were the same way with sweets with Crista. She didn't have candy until she was older. He's got to be the cutest lion anywhere!! Unfortunately, Crista's sick so we didn't get to go trick-or-treating last night. She doesn't even know she missed anything...thank goodness!
Bryce looks so adorable. That is a great costume. Your post here could have been written by me (mine was similar from last night)...Boyd did pretty much everything you said Bryce did. We laughed and laughed. I still haven't let Boyd have a sucker. You and I are so much alike! :) Thank YOU for being a good friend to me. I know sometimes I act crazy/write crazy stuff. You were sweet for what you said in your comment to me. We have so much in common and can relate to each other so well. You are such a good example to me. I just wish we were neighbors! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ....WHAT A ADORABLE lion he fit that costume so well making all the lions not so scary yet pretyy cute and cuddly ...too cute !!!!
tooooooooooooooooo cute! :) I love it. sure sounds like he had a blast, and you got such a kick out of watching him. ♥
oh and I'm pretty sure Sugar didn't have a sucker until she was that age or older. nothing wrong with that. :)
Post a Comment