Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Little Reader

 
My Little Reader is changing and growing so much! He is into ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! He talks about and responds to all that we say and do. Sometimes it is where you can understand and, sometimes not-so-much! He is an absolute JOY! Bryce grows more and more fun with each passing day. He and I are the best of friends! He now "gets" things that are funny. He loves to learn anything! He is quite the social butterfly, flirting with any girl that he gets the chance to grin at! When we play with the "big kids", he thinks that he is doing the same thing and is totally keeping up. (Who in life ever told us different?) He giggles all the time, loves to chase, and makes an "mmmmmm" sound, when he sees something sweet to eat (even in his books). He adores dancing and singing, time with his "dad dad" and sitting on the counter while I fill his milk cup (he says, "more cow"). He loves to kiss any animal in his books. We have to stop for a few minutes and let him lean into the book and kiss them. Where do they learn this stuff? I love watching his little mouth form words and his tiny brow furrow when he doesn't quite understand. He loves playing "outshide" and watching and dancing to "Arnbee" (Barney) any chance he gets. What a big boy you are Bryce! Mommy and "Dad dad" love you so much! Keep learning and growing, but stay our baby ALWAYS.......

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That picture is gorgeous!!!! Bryce is such a cutie!!

Rosina said...

I agree--I always like black and whites..you did a great job!

Corey~living and loving said...

I love to read your love...... ♥