Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can Anyone Help Me?

 
Can anyone out there help me understand the logic of my 19 month old child? Please click on it to view it big! It is hilarious! We were playing yesterday with his water table (hence the swim suit). I was sitting in a chair, watching him play, making pictures (and replying to a text). When I looked up, I saw this!!!! He was running around our driveway, with the outdoor diaper pail lid around his neck. Thank you Jesus, that it is clean, because we use it for "stinky" diapers (they are put in a baggy first). Check out the "pout face"! It is alot like the face that I give him when he is acting up. He must have went in the garage to get another toy and found this pail lid instead. Now, what possessed him to place it around his neck, I will never know! I could not have gotten him to do this for me if I had held him down! He is funny about some things. He loves hats and sunglasses and will wear them all day. He loves to have water poured over his head or sprayed directly in his face! He, on the other hand, hates to have his face and hands washed after eating. He, also, does not like for you to brush the front of his upper and lower teeth. He WILL, however, let you brush the new teeth that are breaking through and his molars. I don't understand. We have tried everything! I usually have to just hold him down. I have sang the Barney song, let him watch in the mirror, let him brush Tigger's teeth, and even let him have the toothbrush first, to no avail! I just have to hold him down! I HATE IT! He fusses while I brush them, but his teeth and gums are clean. Oh well! I definitely think that this one is some serious blackmail for the future!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

G. That totally cracks me up. Seriously, that is going to be one to show his girlfriend one day! :) I love it!

I have a horrible time brushing Boyd's teeth. I didn't think it was going to be so hard. I mostly just put toothpaste on it and let him walk around with it for a while. He does swish it around in his mouth. No one told me these things would be so hard! :))