He sneaks up on you, and while you are busy with your phone or any other distraction... HE TAKES IT!
Off he goes with it, sucking on the straw like it is his last chance to ever taste this slurry heaven!
I mean he goes at it with all of the zest that a one year old can squander!
Until at last, he gets enough suction on the straw to make his nose press flat and well.... as for your slushy... IT'S HISTORY!!!!

6 comments:
Oh how funny! I have so many pictures of my kids toddling around with Sonic cups! He's precious!
tee hee....that is just too cute! :)
hope you are doing well. :) have a great day.
Oh my gosh! How cute is this?! I love these shots and I can tell he is a Sonic lover.
:))
Haha. Yes, I guessed Bryan was really you! :)
It's a regular tow camper. Sad, I don't really know the difference between it and a 5th wheel. It's about the max weight we can pull with Kevin's truck. I told him I was really nervous because it seems so big, and lots up upkeep, and yes, I will NEVER be able to drive/tow this thing. I already have had visions of me cleaning it after each trip, and where I will keep my cleaning supplies. haha.
Apparently this is the time to buy them, because of the economy. We got it for about 19K. It was about 9K off the original price. I was ok with that. I'm still nervous about the whole thing though, but looking forward to our trips!
I promise I'm not stalking you! :) Just catching up on my emails, etc. I'm so sorry you are all sick! It's not fun and especially for your little one to be sick and hurting. I pray for a fast recovery for all of you. We are so alike, that we both watch that show. I think it said like 3 million people are hoarders. It's just amazing. Ok, going to bed! Get well!
Too funny! Littles ones just love those cups don't they? Must taste better than in a sippy cup!
Post a Comment