Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do You Ever...?

 
Do you ever just let them... cause you are so sick that you are doing REAL good to even be present? This was one of those days a couple of weeks ago. Bryce and I were both sick! I had wiped his nose probably one hundred times by the time this moment came. I had him in our bedroom, with the door closed, watching a continuous stream of Barney movies, because if I raised my head, I thought that it would pop off! It was misery at its best! Well, little Mr. found the tissue box, and decided to help himself! I think that he only got a couple, surprisingly. I couldn't resist this shot! When I caught him (from my lying down position and realizing that he was too quiet), he giggled his tiny little evil laugh and tilted his head like this (as if to say "And what are you gonna do about it missy?"). He knew that he had done a "No! No!". But, you know what? I just sat in the floor next to him and watched the next few episodes of the big purple dinosaur, and realized that THESE ARE THE DAYS! Feeling much better now, and hoping that all is well for all of you guys out there in bloggy world!

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

I love the look on his face here! That is so funny. I've done that before, just let Boyd make a mess. I knew I could clean it up later, and he would have fun. I know that's hard for you and I to do, since we love to CLEAN! :)

Kelli said...

I have a picture of Emma doing the same thing!!! LOL....The thing is...we weren't sick..and I let her do it anyway!!!! I say let them be kids!! :-) We miss you! I will be glad when we are ALL over this madness!

Nicolle said...

Girl, I tell you, Boyd does give me a cardiac some days. I think that's why I'm so tired all the time. I'm either chasing him or worrying over him ALL DAY LONG!

Thanks about the pics. I really just shot those for fun. I even thought the color looked washed out on them. I have been playing around more with my aperture and my focal points, like you showed me. I think things are sinking in more and more.