Monday, September 14, 2009

Contemplative!

 
(Please click on the photo to view it large!)
Contemplative! Yep! That is what I said! I hope that I spelled that right! lol It is the theme, this week, over at iheartfaces. I posted this picture of Bryce a while back, but am posting it again as a contest entry for the theme this week. Bryce was playing with his Tigger (I know, big surprise!), and he stopped, for a second, and had this dreamy look on his face. I can only imagine that he was contemplating what adventure he and his "ole buddy, ole pal" were gonna get into next! Contemplative.... I think that might be the word of the day! lol I am gonna see how many people I can annoy, by using it alot! Just in case you were wondering, here is what it means...

Contemplative- con·tem·pla·tive [ kən témplətiv ]
(adjective)
Definition:
meditative: calm and thoughtful, or inclined to be this way
(noun)
Definition:
somebody who practices contemplation: somebody who practices spiritual contemplation, e.g. a monk or nun

Ok! So I know what you are thinking! Bryce in NO way resembles a nun or monk! lol So, I guess that we are definitely using it as an adjective! Yea! That definition fits us a little better! lol Head over to iheartfaces and contemplate on all of these contemplative entries! lol Annoying YOU yet?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! A sweet, serious, contemplative cutie!

MadeInCanarias said...

What a sweet face!

Nicolle said...

I love this one! So sweet!

I hope you guys are feeling better.

Hey, a while back I think you asked about a place to develop pics. My friend Staci (the one that makes those pendants), orders her pics from www.whcc.com
She says the paper and the prints are fabulous and just like you'd get at a professional studio. She has started up a photography business and this is what she uses for her clients. Just fyi!

Unknown said...

I pretty much adore him! He is so cute - what a perfect capture my friend! :-)
ps - I love your header picture too!

Julie Rivera said...

They can look so serious sometimes, can't they? And why? We may never know, but you captured a great moment. Love his brilliant blue eyes!

Nicolle said...

G, I know I'm probably totally bugging you. I wanted to tell you, I set up an account with WHCC. You get 5 free 8x10's when you sign up, to test the color. The prices are wonderful and they also send you samples of all of their other papers and textures. The quality is amazing. It looks like I got these pics from a professional studio!

Nicolle said...

Hi there! I got my 5 8x10's in the mail today and was BLOWN AWAY by the quality. They also send you a lot of other pictures on all of their different papers/textures, etc, etc. Those would be cool to show clients for options. I have not actually ordered anything yet. They want you to load this software for cropping and ordering purposes and I will have to have Kevin help me with it, but my friend Staci says it's super easy and great. I can see why, the pictures look better than what I even imagined.

The only drawback may be that they have a $12 minimum on their orders, but shipping is FREE, so you can't beat that. I think you're gonna love it. I am so excited.

Rosina said...

What a cute littly guy--looks like he is really thinking about something..milk?? toys?? or blankie??