Please click on the pic to view it large! Bryan and I are sick and tired of being sick and tired! Can anyone relate? We have missed church two weeks, because of the crud! Bryce and I are on our way out of it, but Bryan still has a little way to go! It is some tuff cold bug stuff! We have all been to the doctor after trying to "wait it out" for a couple of weeks, to no avail. Anyway, on a more pleasant note, we decided to get out for a while today, after Bryce took a nearly 4 hour nap! He never does that, and today, when he did, I wanted him to get up, so that we could go make some pics on this overcast day. We barely made it! I want to get better at "going out" to different places and making pics. He adored this place! He explored and touched all that he could get his hands on! We were only there for literally 5 minutes! It was his first time. I gotta take him to my secret place, he would love it there, cause he could run around like the wild boy that he is! I am a creature of habit and that is not the best way to be, to capture great photos. I had taken a break from manual photography, to let my brain rest, for a couple of weeks. It was nice! I am back, and ready to challenge myself a little again. I am taking baby steps. I get frustrated with my ability, but it is what it is! Anyway, I ramble... This little pic is of the same place that I did part of Noah's session. If you could see the whole backdrop you would laugh! Not very pretty at all! It works for me though! I didn't realize how much Bryce had grown until I downloaded these. He looks like a kid now! Where did my baby go? Bryan was just telling me how heavy he is getting! We still carry him way too much! (Secretly, we like it, probably more than he does.) Believe it or not, I have only one pic of Bryce, that I have made, printed and displayed in my house. I aim to remedy that soon. I just keep putting it off, hoping to find a good place to develop. Does anybody know of a professional developer that is for amateurs? lol Bryce is growing and learning faster than we can keep up! He grows funnier by the day and is so smart that I don't think we can fill his little sponge fast or full enough! I guess that all parents feel that way, huh? I think that this one of my Mr. Big is going on the list of pics to print! Hope that ya'll had a great weekend!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it Gwen! If you are back from your picture break, I would love for you to do Ethan's two year pictures for me in his overalls from his Paw Paw that passed away. I have Ellie's picture in them at age three but Ethan has to wear them now! =) This pic of Bryce looks like the perfect spot! Let me know!
That is a fantastic picture. I love it! Looks like you found a really cool spot for photos. I need to drive around and find some places around here.
Bryce looks super cute in those overalls!!
ps. we still carry Boyd all the time too! :)
Post a Comment