Friday, September 11, 2009

Until It Hurts!

Playing...
 
And Laughing...
 
With You...
 
Until It Hurts!!! (And You Have To Make An Ugly Face Because You Are Laughing So Hard!)
 

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

Awwww. I love it! Those made me smile really big! :)

Nicolle said...

You should leave Staci a comment. I do think she makes those pendants for sale. I just love mine! She is a super sweet girl, and would love it you asked her about them.

To do that link like I did to her blog....when you are creating a post, there is this green circle that looks like it has black glasses on the tool bar, if you click on it, it says, link. You just highlight the words you want to make a link, then click that link button, and it will ask for the URL. I know I don't explain things well, so let me know and I can help you more.