Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another One By The Barn

 
Here is another pic from the other day, by the barn. I love him in these overalls! I bought them for him to wear a whole year ago, at his first birthday party. It was a western/farm theme. I can't believe that they still fit! I think that overalls are great that way! It has been a busy, but fun week. I will share more photos later, but for now, I was looking through some and saw this one and smiled real big. Thought that I would share it! Well, gotta go bathe a little someone, after he is completely water-logged from a swim party! He should pass out tonight! I hope to catch up on everybody's blogs real soon! Later! Off to try to bathe him without taking a fully-clothed bath myself!

1 comment:

Natalie Mitchell said...

Wow, Gwen!!! You are getting SO GOOD! Now I just need to get you at a computer with me to teach you photoshop and you will be rockin' NE Alabama! The exposure here is perfect and I love the backdrop