Thursday, September 3, 2009

Noah Revisited and My Secret Place

 
Here is another one of the pics from Noah's shoot. I think that there are much better ones, but this one captures me. This one was made at a location that I am now calling "my secret place". I found it by accident! I love it! It is so peaceful and serene with plenty of room for kids to run around without getting hurt. I am sending his mom the pics tomorrow. I think that I am gonna take a break from sessions with others, for a while. I have been shooting at home in full auto, cause I am so tired of thinking about settings on my camera. lol It has resulted in some pretty BAD photos. Good memories of some funny stuff that Bryce has been doing, but poor quality photos. Maybe I will share some later, but for now, I am enjoying my family... and squeezing out the last little bit of summer until we welcome fall. Enjoy your weekend all!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the picture. I have one of Samuel similar.....we were going to a field to have pictures made....when we stopped the van he swung the door open and took off running across the field. That's just what boys do wne they see an oprn field i guess :) Just wanted you to know i still check in on your blog. I'll post that picture on my blog.

Nicolle said...

That picture is precious. You capture sweet moments so well. I think you have a true, unique and creative talent. I know you will continue to do well and amaze us all with your photos. You are way more advanced than I think you know. I have done the same thing lately, in fact, mostly I'm just using my old Kodak easy share digital. My mind was too full of camera info and I was stressed. I think stepping back is sometimes a great thing. Enjoy the last bit of summer w/ your sweet little family. hugs, nicolle

Unknown said...

Gwen I love this picture! I wish too that my front yard looked like that! =)

left behind said...

hello these are amazing > i am impressed great job there. so proud of you keep it up they r gr8t

Unknown said...

SO sweet! no wonder you love it!!