
Thought that ya'll might like to see a few more of this little angel. These are B&W, cause her momma loves B&W! I am trying to finish the little bit of editing that I can do, to give them to her mom tomorrow.
I thought that I would share these two little beauties. What an absolute doll face! Can you stand it? Hardly!
3 comments:
I love B&W also. That second photo is awesome. Her little face is so adorable!
G, thank you for teaching me about changing my focal points. That makes a huge difference for me. I just need some babies to practice on now. My neighbor is due in a few weeks, so I might ask her if I can take some pictures.
There's a huge farmer's market in Dallas I'd love to go to, but have not yet. The one we went to yesterday was small, but fun. I agree with you, chocolate is my comfort food for sure! :)
Oh yes, the Rotel thing is funny too. I had seen that on her blog. I have another friend in MA, and she has no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Rotel a while back. We can't live without that stuff. haha. We buy it in bulk at Sam's.
Post a Comment