Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RK and her little scowl

 
Here is another pic of the beautiful newborn, RK, that I made pics of last Friday. She (her mom says) and all of her siblings had this little "scowl" on their brow when thay were little. So cute! Hope that you enjoyed another sneak peak of this little angel.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Super sweet, even with the scowl!

Melinda

Courtney said...

Precious! I still want you to do some of my kids. I love the idea of maybe doing it on the square in town. I've been thinking about their outfits. I kinda think I want it to be fall-y clothing. Carlie in a skirt and leggings and her suede slouch boots from Gap. She calls the "Miley Cyrus" boots. Whatever. What do you think? Should be wait a few weeks until its a little cooler? Or just let them get a little hot one evening/morning? You can always email me at cbcoleman@cableone.net

Mandi Shandi said...

Hey friend! Thanks so much for all the advice regarding Walker. I wish you were gonna be there to snuggle him too! Then I would not have anything to worry about!

I gave you a blog award if you want to swing by my blog and get it! Thanks for being the real deal!

Rosina said...

OH MY!!! How *cute* this little one is!!!! Great shot!