
While Bryan's grandparents were here, we took them to the Atlanta Aquarium. I took my Rebel camera (the one that I had at the beach). I went to make a pic and there was an error code of "5". I messed with the camera and could only find the "no flash" setting working. It worked pretty well for these shots. Found out later that "5" code means that there is debris in your camera. Thank you Lord, that I did not take may "big" camera to the beach. I want to go back to the aquarium and take my big camera. I LOVED the serenity of the larger tanks. Speaking of larger tanks, this particular aquarium houses the largest tank in the world! Impressive, huh? There's you a little southern trivia for the day! lol Bryce's favorite exhibit was the Beluga Whales.
I think that he and this Beluga connected!
It just kept swimming by him, showing it's back.
She even came back to say goodbye! I will have to share that pic later! There are so many pics of him with these whales, I will share more and others of the aquarium later this week! I can't figure out how to get Picasa to let me blog more than 4 pics at a time. I think that my files are too big. Kinda like a "whale" of a file. lol I know... I know... corny... Wouldn't be me if it wasn't corny!!!
5 comments:
Those are great. I love his little silhouette in them. Can't wait to see more. He's growing up so quickly!
ps...I walk with my neighbor, outside, before 8 am each morning. It's still hot and humid, but we get home before it gets too bad. I take Boyd in his stroller and she takes her 2 babies. Yes, the fridge did make me angry. I have been trying to be positive about it, but boy was I upset yesterday! Also, I do preschedule a post every now and then. I'm trying so hard to spend more time with Boyd, so I just do that at night. However, I'm still on here each day. I've got to stop! :)
Great shots!! And thanks so much for the encouraging comment! I've never heard of placental abruption until last week but I'm amazing at how common it seems to be. I LOVE hearing sucess stories, it gives me hope! Thanks again and keep up with those awesome pics!
Melinda
I love those pictures of him with the beluga! Too cute :-)
G, can I ask you 2 photo questions. Do you like Picassa for editing? I was using Picnik, but it's not working for me. I wanted to download Picassa but wanted to ask you first. I get weird about downloading stuff off the internet b/c of viruses and such. Also, do you know how to make a photo larger when posting it? I've seen some that are huge, but I can't figure out how to change the dimensions. No rush, just let me know if you know. Thx!!!!!
Oops. I realized I spelled Picasa wrong.
Post a Comment