Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CRABS!!!!!!!

 
Please click on the collage to view it larger. Sorry, long time-no talkie! I have been away with a nice visit from Bryce's Greatgrandparents and his 2nd cousin Frank. They left today, on thier way to the coast! That reminded me that I needed to share a little more from our beach trip! I have so many pics from everything that I want to share! These are of the first night that we got there. We took Bryce crabbing for the first time. He enjoyed the flashlight as much as looking for the crab. He was excited (or way overtired), as you can see, from his eyes in the pic. lol His grammy (my mom) played in the sand with him and helped him look, while the bigger cousins ran like wild people. We found NO CRABS, except for the little one, in the pic of the net, that I caught on our way back up to the condo! I was beginning to think that, maybe, I had been tricked my whole life, and that they didn't exist. I thought that it might be a sneaky way for parents to get that last bit of energy out of their kids while at the beach! lol The background is a pic of crabs that some other little boys were catching and wanted to share with us. Thanks! Bryce would have held and grabbed them all! He loves creepy, crawly things which is way out of my comfort zone! I am not afraid of mice or snakes, but don't come at me with a crawly bug or a spider. I think that crabs fall in that category! YUCK! I guess that I am gonna have to learn! Well, I have enough catching up with things, around the house, to last me until fall! I guess that I will go and shower and get busy since my little one is napping! I will post more later and look forward to catching up with everyone! We have a busy week! We had the visit with family and then tomorrow we have our follow-up (hopefully the last visit) with the specialist from when Bryce had the blood disorder. Then, on Thursday, we have our 15 month check-up that is being combined with our 18 month check-up. We missed the 15 month because our pediatrician did not want to give Bryce anything while his blood was so low. So, I guess that I will be holding a little boy the nest few days. Hope all is well, at your homes! Later gators!

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

Hey there! I love those pictures and your collage. So cute and it looks like Bryce just loved the trip!

I'm glad you reminded me about the Feedjit. I was only going to leave it on for a day. I have always thought it might keep people from visiting my blog, even if they came by a few times a day or whatever. I am going to get rid of it now. Long story, family drama that has just about made me sick to my stomach and I was just seeing if someone was on my blog. Immature on my part, huh?! I don't do well with drama, etc, etc. Anyway, I don't like the Feedjit thing at all!

I know what you mean about having so much to do around your house. I hope you get a lot done and feel productive. You and I are so alike on the cleaning and organizing thing and wanting stuff just right.

Take care!

Nicolle said...

Thank you for the sweet words. yes that was deep and yes, makes TOTAL sense in this case.

Thank you friend!

Mandi Shandi said...

So glad you had such a great time at the beach. We live so close to the beach that we can go crabbing off our dock at the river (the water is brackish)and the boys love it.