Tomorrow, I get to do another little newborn baby shoot. This one is a little girl! I haven't met her yet, but am quite excited! I found this old pic of MY newborn, that is now 18 months old. I HAD NO CLUE what I was doing when I made this pic. I was in the "I just had a baby fog". I have no professional pics of him until he was 3 or 4 months old. What was I thinking? Especially if you know me, and know how much I LOVE pictures! lol Oh, well! For now, I will have to settle for the "I'm learning what this button on my camera does" pictures. I love each blurry one of them! I hope that I will get some "stunners" of little miss tomorrow!

5 comments:
I can't wait to see your pics of your newborn session! For not knowing what you were doing in your son's pics, I think its a precious shot. I just LOVE baby toes!
Melinda
I knew NOTHING then Sugar was a baby. My pics really really suck. LOL
Have fun taking pics of the newborn. such fun. ♥
Isn't it funny? Those "wow, they look good!" pictures back then, now are "whoa. What was I thinking?"
Nevertheless..this was such a precious photo. Good luck tomorrow!!
I still think this is a precious photo and a keeper for sure. I love it.
I didn't get your camera info. I checked my email. Did you email it or leave in a comment? I'm so sorry to bug you, I know you're super busy.
Thank you!!!!
Yes, got it now. Thank you!!! I'm so confused. I think I left a reply in your post a few posts down about what setting I use. Thanks for all of the info! You don't know how much I appreciate it. I think I'm gonna wait on the flash now. Maybe a new lens. Thanks girl! Yes, I NEED you to live closer to me. :)
Post a Comment