
This photo is my entry for the iheartfaces photo contest this week. The theme is bubbles. I haven't entered much lately. Things have been crazy fun around here. We have been enjoying Bryce and all of his growing and changing! He is learning at such a rapid pace, at this age. This pic was made in May, when he was still sick, and really pale. I am sooo thankful that he is ALL well now! Thank You Jesus for being always faithful and the Great Healer! Well, I really didn't have time to make this post, but here I sit! Gotta run! Head over to iheartfaces and enjoy all of the bubbly fun!

6 comments:
he is bound and determined to catch one
How precious this is!!! I love how serious he is--and trying to figure out how to catch those. Great shot!
Also, aren't weddings fun?? You are absolutely right about it's really tough. It was fun, but really tiring. Way to go!
Such a precious photo! Love all those bubbles...sure hope he caught one!
Melinda
Look at ALL those bubbles! :-) you must be a better bubble-blower than I am!!
ps - I JUST used the last CFA coupon . . . I dont think I can thank-you enough for all the happiness and goodness you sent my way! :-)
I love this one, of course, I love all of your pictures. I still want to do some bubble pictures with Boyd, but it's so hot out. Very cute!
When you mention in this post that this is when Bryce was sick, I'm praise God for him and your family that he is better now! :)
Post a Comment