This is a sneak peek from the session that I did yesterday. It turned out to be just pics of Noah and not his whole family. What a blue-eyed doll! This was my first time to meet him. He is soooo photogenic. He looked right into my camera. He smiled in alot of them, but this one was dreamy to me. I like pics where the person isn't necessarily looking into the camera or smiling perfect. Some people don't get that. Especially with kid photography. I think that some folks like it, they just can't see "out of the box" to visualize the finished product. I had so much fun with Noah's parents. They were so sweet and easy to work with. I was trying to use all natural light, but couldn't keep up with him. He was so fast and adjusting my camera in the "manual" mode proved to be quite a challenge. I was left with a few gorgeous pics and a ton of blurry ones. Does anyone have any suggestions for what settings for a fast and busy one year old? He kept moving to different light levels too. I am a self taught gal, so any help would be appreciated. This one is SOOC (straight out of camera). I just added my logo. I couldn't believe how great the light was. It was made with my 50mm lens. Click on the pic to veiw it larger. I couldn't seem to meter my light fast enough, with him moving around. :) Know what I mean?

3 comments:
That is a beautiful shot!
I am just reading about light metering. I bought the book, Understanding Exposure. Do you have it? It's wonderful, but my head is spinning. haha. I also have wondered about getting good shots when a child is moving so much. I hope you get some good tips that I can steal. That is one of my main issues with photographing Boyd.
YES, tonight would be great. Anytime is good after 6 pm. Kevin should be home also, and can play with Boyd. I am looking forward to talking to you!!
What a beautiful setting! Can't wait to see more!!
Gwen,
I just adore you and am so thankful to have met you here. Thanks for taking the time to chat last night. I did some practice outside after we talked. Sorry Boyd came in at the end of our conversation and was kind of loud!
Your tips were very valuable to me. I can't believe I didn't pick those up from reading the manual. I appreciate your help so much.
Here is my email if you ever need it.
njweseman@yahoo.com
hugs,
nicolle
Post a Comment