Here are a few more pics of Bryce's first trip to the beach. We took him to see the ocean and sand, as soon as we drove in the parking lot.

When we first sat him in the sand he chuckled and looked around. He sat and stared at the ocean and was facinated with it's roar. He ran his tiny fingers thru the sand over and over, so sweet and softly.
He loved for the ocean to spray him, splash his face and tickle his toes. I should have put him in his swimsuit, but who would've though that he would have loved it so much!
He dug around a while burying his own legs and feet. He loved the feeling of the wet sand as much as the dry sand. What a great 1st trip to the beach!
4 comments:
I love the beach pictures. So sweet. I love the naked bottom one below too!!! Very good pictures.
My bf was in town, now my sis for 2 weeks and my MIL this weekend. I'm pooped and have not had much computer time. Now my hubby is sick with 101 degree fever and feels awful. I am looking forward to our house being back to "normal" soon. I need to clean and I'm going nuts!! :)
sure looks like he loved it. I wish I beach water was warm enough to play so nicely in it. :)
That smile is priceless!! I think you have a beach baby on your hands! I also wanted to let you know that I've switched to a family blog (no longer Buttons and Bows & Twinkling Toes). If you get a chance, hop on over!
Melinda
Hi friend! I hope you haven't had any more 1 am - 3 am playdates with Bryce!! :) You know you'll look back and love and laugh at those moments.
Boyd is still kind of having a hard time with his teeth. I woke him at midnight last night for medicine and he slept so much better. Kevin feels much better and I got a 2 hour nap today, so life is good! :)
Post a Comment