Here is another pic from the other day when we played in the spring. I love this face! It is a combination between him being really happy and teeth-clinching tough, cause it was cold! lol I am working hard on the photos that I took this past week. I am playing with them some in Picasa, since I don't have any photoshop skilz. Soon though... very soon.....

2 comments:
Too cute of Bryce! Can't wait to see ours. Thank Bryan again for picking up the bunting bag! We got it!
You are so kind and I felt bad even writing something like that on my blog. It's family, so it makes it even harder and makes me so sad. I've tried contact and there is no reply. I/We know it's not us, it's this person. It's just hard and frustrating. This person is not happy, but it hurts all of us.
Post a Comment