Apparently, sometimes even Tigger needs a getaway! This pic is from a few minutes after the whole "Birthday" incident. lol I promise that I do clothe my child occasionally! He does not look like the "ghetto baby" except occasionally. And after all, who wouldn't want to hangout in their underwear/diaper as much as possible? I guess that Tigger was humiliated and need to get away! lol

2 comments:
My MIL had Boyd running around once, in public, in just a diaper. I was horrified! haha.
Sweet picture. It's so clear. How do you get your pictures so clear and crisp??? I am having a hard time with that. Also, Kevin is taking me to the camera store this weekend for a new "something" for my camera. A friend suggested an external flash. What do you suggest? Thanks for your advice, as always! :)
I will pray for you for your photo shoots. I am sure it is nerve wracking, but you are SO GOOD!
I am going to sound like such an amateur here, which I am I guess. haha. I usually have my camera set on "P", which is to the left of auto. I can choose the ISO, but it sets everything else for me and I don't need the flash. Sometimes I chose auto ISO too. I have the inexpensive 50 mm lens that is about a hundred bucks. I'd love to have the zoom one, but I have seen how much they are. When we go to the camera store this weekend, I'm going to ask about camera classes. I really wish you lived closer. I'd love to have you show me stuff!
Post a Comment