Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Growing Boy

 
Today we took Bryce to the park and I made a few pics of him playing in the spring. Can I just say that it is ICE COLD! My feet were numb. I have heard that the water is really clean and that some people drink it. Well, we just played in it! I have a family photo session tomorrow for a couple that I have never met! Exciting! Pray that I will make them some pics to be proud of! I always get nervous, that something will happen with my camera settings, and I won't be able to figure it out! Because, you know, with Bryce, I just snap away and pray. lol I have a few more pics from today, that I will share later. But, for now... just this one of....my growing boy... SIGH....

4 comments:

Melinda said...

LOVE this pic!! If this doesn't say summer, nothing does!!

Melinda

Nicolle said...

That picture is sweet! He is growing. sigh! I hope your family shoot went well. I went to bed praying for you last night.

I will try the AV setting in the evening this week. I didn't get a chance to do it today! Thanks for the tip!

Nicolle said...

FYI, in case you ever want/need it, my cell is 817-689-6239. Seriously, I was ready to pull my phone out on Saturday and call you. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

This photo is BEYOND adorable. :)

you sound so busy...whew....

hope all is well.