Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sneak Peak

 
This is a sneak peak of the newborn baby girl that I made pics of yesterday. Her grandma made this pretty little white cocoon. I think that she looks like and angel! RK is a sweet babydoll! I will share more later! GAAA! This is when I wish that I knew photoshop. Newborn skin is hard to get the color right in Picasa! Thanks Jenifer and Bryan for letting me capture your new addition! We love ya'll!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it Gwen! Can't wait to see more! =) I could just eat her up!

Melinda said...

She does look like an angel! What a sweet baby girl!

Melinda

Nicolle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicolle said...

I think that this picture is adorable. Very good photo! I can't wait to see more.

I played around with my camera today in AV mode and really like that setting. I don't know why I was using P. My camera is a Canon Rebel XSI. It has the kit lens 18-55, and then I have the cheap little 50 mm that does not zoom. I totally got what you are saying about the external flash. I'm glad you told me it's a good buy. We went to the camera store tonight. I got a nice camera bag and an instructional DVD for my specific camera. They don't offer SLR classes, he suggested I check our local Jr college. I am getting a flash, but I'm gonna wait a bit longer.

It's funny, as we walked out of the camera shop, I was thinking, I need to call Gwen and tell her everything! lol.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Unknown said...

Hey! Is it too much trouble to email me this one in black and white to use on her birth announcement?

Saw the deleted comment...hope it wasn't something ugly about my little one's pic! =(