Hello all my bloggy friends! Long-time, no post! I have been sucked into the facebook world and quite honestly have been busy out of my mind! We have had a little one with the swine flu. More to come on that, but for now here is the post. I have been wanting to post some pics of this for a while now, and havent found the time. But today, is your lucky day! Tee Hee! Can anyone please explain why my son plays for hours with his shape sorter on his head! This is a frequent happening and well, lately, quite frankly a problem! The reason...his head is outgrowing the sorter! lol He tries and tries and then gets frustrated when it won't stay on! He wears it while he rides his scooter and it looks like a helmet! He puts it on his Tigger and fusses when he bounces it off! I have to admit... I love it! I just want to say, "What shape is that, Bryce?" He loves to play shape sorting, so maybe, he is studying, while it is on his head and learning from osmosis! lol Who knows? After all, He is MY CHILD! Hopefully, I will be able to post more pics of this strange phenomenon soon. I have lots to share from our lovely hospital stay and month of endless sickness! Aren't you excited? Please offer me any suggestions on what this whole "new hat" thing means? I am thru trying to figure it out! lol Later all!

4 comments:
That is so so cute :-) I hope he's feeling better - swine flu scares me!!!
I wondered where you have been. WOW...I do hope he is feeling much better.
love the hat. babies just love hats. I'm sure he'll find a replacement when it stops fitting.
too cute.
Adorable! Gosh I miss that age!
Hi Gwen. I have been by this post a few times, and I crack up every single time. I love it. Bryce is so adorable and this hat thing makes me laugh out loud.
Get him a stick horse! haha. It's amazing how much Boyd can love this $1 toy.
I was so worried that Boyd would not be able to start his mother's day out program today because of the teeth issue, but last night was so much better. He was up at 5 am, but I was able to get him to go back down. Boyd had those night terrors too, back when he was around 5 months or so. I am glad that Bryce is feeling better. I see on FB that you are sick now. PLEASE get well soon. I know you are ready for all to be well in your home. sending hugs to you! :)
Post a Comment