Saturday, October 3, 2009

Barn B&W

 
More pics from the barn! He did not want to look at the camera, much less smile. He has totally developed selective hearing. I called and called his name! He just totally ignored me! I thought that was only for grown men! lol I KNOW that he can hear me, because I can whisper, "Wanna go to Grammy's house?" and he makes a b-line for the door! Anyway, I have had a full day! We are enjoying this cool Fall weather and spending some time as a family. We are so blessed! Just wanted to share a pic and say, "Hi!", before heading off to the "nappy house". Sleep tight all! Don't let the bedbugs bite! EEEEWWWWW! Bugs in the bed.... eeeewwwww!

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

loving these shots. some things rock even when the child isn't looking. ♥

Thanks for the great comment the other day. I really appreciated it.

Mandi Shandi said...

Hey friend! I have been out of the loop for a while so wanted to stop by and catch up. I love all the pics you have been taking and all the updates on little Bryce's adventures. He sounds a lot like my Connor, a real handful. His hair is coming in so red! I love it!

Nicolle said...

You can add me to FB! I'm still there, just not doing much with it. :)

I think our vote is for the arboretum. It's too wet and muddy here for the other pumpkin patch, although I hear it's fabulous too.

I so love this B&W picture of Bryce!

Nicolle said...

I agree, we do have the hardest job ever. I want time to myself, and feel guilty when Boyd is playing alone. I know it's ok, but I feel bad.

That is funny that we have the same toys. Yes, our firetruck came with a ball too, I have no idea where it went.

On FB it should have come up as Nicolle Boyd, but try Nicolle Weseman too.

:)