
This morning ..I am writing while I am under attack from the cheerios. I sat some on Bryce's highchair while I fixed his rice cereal. He ate two cheerios and then began launching them by banging on the tray. He is such a boy!!! He must have hit himself a few times, because he totally has the squinty eyes and wrinkled face while he is firing. lol. He is grabbing everything within reach and pulling it off. Well, there goes a cd. CRASH! Back to firing cheerios between bites. He picks up the cheerio with one hand and then uses the other to guide it to its demise. Yesterday with the "actually getting to wear hoop earrings" time has come and gone. We went to dinner last night to celebrate Megan Augustine's birthday. Happy Birthday Megan! I guess that it is back to fruit and veggies in the hair and debooger wrestling. Tomorrow..........

No comments:
Post a Comment