Last night, we went to Chick-fil-a. They had Santa and Mrs. Clause. We made a couple of pics. It was hard to hold my heavy camera and get Bryce to let them hold him, but it worked out o.k.. Bryan was out of town, so my sister went with. She is so sweet. Tonight, we do family pics with Cindy Lowery. She is the sweetest and best photographer. What a funny gal. Bryce is changing everyday. He is everywhere the last couple of days. He is playing in the floor with his snack. He keeps spillin it, on the floor, and then picking it up and eating it. Choose your battles...right? He is a boy. I think that he will be eating bugs and all kind of stuff, so the floor.....not a big deal. Bryce liked the Chick-fil-a cow mascot pretty good. Go figure...it is 10x as big as Santa and doesn't talk. I will try to attach some pics. Ok, I am jumping around with my thoughts so I should go. I had M&Ms for breakfast. Breakfast of champions....or moms. I guess that I should go find something to eat. Later....
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

1 comment:
I love it!!! Your blog looks great!! I am now adding you to my favorites!! Keep up the blogging!! We are two doors away from eachother and this may be the only way we can talk!! It's too cold for walks!!
Post a Comment