Today, I started this blog. Thanks to my friend Kelli, who inspired me with her blog. I love doing stuff like this. This is my second attempt to post, because although I love it, I am not good at it, and didn't publish it. I hate typing and had to start over.
lol! Bryce is cutting front teeth.
Nuff said! He is an angel with wings one moment, and spitting pea soup while his head spins (like in poltergeist), the next. I think that it isn't him with the behavior problems, but his mom. Where did my spare time go? Getting help with the house is like asking for a kidney. Men would step over their dirty underwear until they ran out of pairs, and then probably pick up a pair, turn them inside out, and start all over again. Seriously! Me
thinky, me
likey this blogging. It could be therapeutic. Well, I am going for a little retail therapy tomorrow with my sister. My other sister is babysitting. May the force be with her! I wish that the shopping was for me, but it is for others.....
tis the season. That sounded ugly, but real. I haven't bought any clothes other than maternity since before I was pregnant.
Bryce is now nearly 10 months old. Everything else just comes first. Gotta love that stay at home budget! I wouldn't trade my time with Bryce for all the "stuff" in the world. I just miss it sometimes. He is
sooooo much fun. Some days I just hold him until we are both done. I love watching him learn new things that we take for granted everyday. I am thankful that my husband works so hard for us. Tomorrow come quickly.............
No comments:
Post a Comment