
Today is a good day. Bryce slept until 8:00. He is watching a Sesame Street video and jumping in his jumperoo right now. This pic is from Christmas morning. Santa brought Bryce Elmo and way too much other stuff. I had to exchange his gift from my mom and dad yesterday after church, because the other one worked for about 2 seconds (after it took over an hour to put together). ARRRGGG! What is the deal with customer service some places? They act like they are doing you the favor. They hold their "authority" over your head like a master with a bone for his dog. I had to wait to show them the new one that I exchanged for, while another lady went and shopped for her exchange. That was only 1 of the really incredibly stupid hoops they made me jump through. They also made you line up outside and come through the exit door and wait your turn. This created a problem when people with large carts were trying to EXIT. lol I would understand if it was the day after Christmas, when there were alot of returns, but I am over it now. I guess......Pause please while I step down off of my soap box....Ok...on a positive note. We are planning a fun day of playing with our Christmas goodies. Thank you Jesus for your birth and all of the abundant blessings that you have sent to us.....

No comments:
Post a Comment