Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas....


Twas the day before Christmas and nothing was done....I should blame myself, but instead blame my son. He is down for a nap, so blogging I'll go....I need to be baking, but have him solo. My husband is working on this Christmas Eve....then off to help Santa with a trampoline to please. I, in my sweatpants and wet hair from the shower....Will get it all done with my mom super power. So dash away, dash away, dash away all...and sleep Baby Bryce until made is my cheeseball...............

LOL couldn't resist. Silly huh? Well, it has been a while. I am not loving my blog. The way it looks, I mean. I wish that I knew how to fix the layout better. I have tons of pics, but can't figure this crazy thing out. It always crops them wrong or something. Oh, well. Maybe when I have more time I can fix it. This is it for now. Gotta dash! Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: