
This pic was made a few weeks ago at a wedding that I photographed. Yea...I said wedding. The thought of it still makes me want to fall apart. I couldn't believe that she was giving ME the opportunity to capture one of the most important days of her life! I got the job through a friend (Thanks Kelli!). The bride wanted a photographer who was learning (hoping to save some money). Pretty scary, since I can only edit through Picasa and not through one of the great Photoshop softwares. Well, I gave her a great deal and off we went. This pic is of her and her sister's feet. They didn't know that I was making it. They thought that I was holding the camera down to check my light. lol Feet is the theme in this week's "I heart faces" contest. Click on the photo to check out their beautiful and each uniquely painted pink and white "pigs". If you knew the sisters, their nail polish choices suit their different personalities. Funny, huh? I hope to share some more of the wedding pics later, but for now, head over to iheartfaces and check out all of the "this little piggies".

10 comments:
oh my! a wedding. eeekkkkkk...... Can't wait to see more. :) this is a great shot. perfect for the theme.
Great shot and I love the quote to go along with it!
I love this, it really shows the relationship.
Great shot! I am sure you did fine! I shot my first wedding this past Saturday and worried about it until it was over and I downloaded the photos! I hope it get easier for both of us!
What a sweet moment you've captured--the bride and her friends are always a great choice!
That is a really great picture, I love the colors.
I adore this picture. What a special photograph! I look forward to seeing more pictures from this wedding. I imagine they are pretty great!
oh what a gorgeous shot! wonderful.
those blue dresses are fabulous! Looks so nice with the white shoes
You are SO TALENTED! This is such a good pic. Most often the un-rehearsed and natural shots turn out best.
Post a Comment