I made this pic of Bryce today, playing in his sunglasses. He adores them! He will bring them to you, stand really still for you to put them on, then giggle a little evil giggle, and off he goes to play! He danced and played in them for a while this afternoon. lol He is one silly boy! He pulls them down like this and looks over them at you. I wish that I could have captured more, but I was playing around with the natural light and have alot to learn about my camera. I love it all the same though! Hope that everyone is having a great summer and soaking up lots of fun! We have been quite busy! Bryce does not have more blood work until the later part of this month and we don't see the specialist until August! Yay, no needles! But we are behind on our shots and check-ups, because his pediatrician wanted to wait until he was more stable. Gotta do that soon! Yuck! We are heading to the beach at the end of the month for a fun vacation (one much deserved by our little Bryce-man). Maybe we will just have one crummy day and do shots, MD visit and lab work all at once. OH my sweet baby, if only I could do it for you.....

5 comments:
Girl, your pictures always brighten my day! I love him with his little sunglasses! I'd love to hear that little "evil" giggle of his. Boyd won't wear them, instead he takes them and tries to break them. ugh. haha. He is a terror sometimes, but I love him like mad!!
I bet you are looking forward to your beach vacation. Yay! I am sure it will be great. I know what you mean, if I could take the shots and stuff I would instead of Boyd. Sweet Bryce has been through a lot. He's a tough little guy!
ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!! I love that sweet boy! Can't wait to play tomorrow!!
Friend I have so much blogging to catch up on! I am sorry I have not made it by in a while, but am so glad to hear little man is doing well. You are such a talented photographer. I am glad to hear you are gonna get to take a vacation too. Bryce will get to put those cool shades to good use.
LOVE that pic. tee hee.....very sweet.
so glad no more needles for a bit. :) My summer is busy...blogging less.
have a great weekend.
What a GREAT picture - you did an awesome job on this one :-)
and thanks SO much for the advice on my Rebel - I'm going to look at it now!
Happy saturday!
Post a Comment