My Little Drummer Boy has something to celebrate! That's right. He had his first haircut Friday. Pics to follow soon. This one was made before the "new do". He is officially a "Big Boy" now. I thought that I would hate cutting off his cute little curl, but I adore his new cut. Not everyone would notice, because it is not like he has dark, gobs of hair, but I love his little neck showing now. My husband made the pictures of his first haircut and the light was all wierd, and he is a "full auto" man. He was also trying to video at the same time. The video is all over the place. lol The pics are plentiful, but blurry and some are just plain weird with me or the beautician with one eye closed. lol But, hey! They are like our family... definitely not perfect or professional. lol Haircut pics to follow in the next few days! Thanks to my hubby for coming with us and making pics!

1 comment:
So darn CUTE! Love this picture too! And I just looked at the pic collage of the haircut. He did great! I am a licensed cosmetologist, but have not worked in a salon since Walker was born. I cut the boys' hair myself and know how hard it can be. I am so glad to see little man feeling better!
Post a Comment