This collage is of the big day that we lost our curl in the back otherwise known to some as the "rat tail". It was cute if it was curly, but if it decided to be straight, it looked like a rat tail. lol He did pretty well with the whole ordeal. Janice, the lady who cut it, is a family friend and my former pastor's wife. Her husband also married Bryan and I almost 10 years ago. They are really sweet. My former pastor had been working in the yard and came in while we were there to cool off from the Bamalama heat. Dr. Reaves was so sweet and silly to entertain Bryce to take his mind off of things. Bryce cried a little, but recovered quickly to Dr. Reaves's silly antics. He let Bryce rub his head and talked to him. We also discovered that velcro rollers are lots of fun and a "wagonwheel" cracker solves many problems. Bryce actually let her take the clippers to his neck. I think that he wanted to play with them. Boys! Well, the little curl now resides in a plastic bag in my scrapbook room, longing for a place to rest. I have just started his scrapbook. I haven't even made it past the day that he was born! Maybe when he is 18 I will have a place to put the little curl! That can wait! I am having too much fun and time passes too quickly. He is such a Big Boy! I love you my brave little punkedoo! Click on the collage to view it larger. lol

2 comments:
great pics. Glad it went well. so sad to see the baby hair go. :( they grow so fast.
Those are cute! Bryce's daddy took some cute pictures for the day! I know it's hard to believe he had his first haircut already. Sweet boy!
Post a Comment