Bryce played in the sprinkler the other evening when Bryan got home from work. He had his "dry" clothes on. Bryan was entertaining him outside, while we waited for my parents, who were coming for dinner. Needless to say, after sliding down the slide, swinging in the swing, and running after the ball, this was a refreshing treat. He let the water hit him directly in the face, and YES... he tried to stop it with his hands a time or two. What fun! Straight to the tub after a quick strip down in the garage, and a naked streak (while giggling) running through the house! Bryce that is... NOT BRYAN! lol

3 comments:
glad you clarified....I would have thought it was your hubby. teee hee
looks like he was having a blast.
Looks like Bryce is loving that water. I could just hear him and Boyd running around and squealing together. :)
Thanks for the clarification. I was sure hoping you were talking about Bryce, HA! Sounds like a typical evening here while I water my flowers.
Post a Comment