Yea, you read that right...hope and kisses. I named this post for all of the folks, like me, who need to learn how to use an editor. I use Picasa, but would love to use Lightroom or Photoshop. I need someone to show me how. I am not self taught, except once I get the basics. I need someone to show me all that software can do, then I can figure it out! Does that make sense? O.K. This is an example of why to not delete crummy pics, even if you are not a PS or Lightroom user. I grabbed my camera when we were having a playdate and had the settings on manual. It resulted in an underexposed pic, because I snapped before adjusting. I love the result. Not the greatest picture ever taken, but worthy of keeping. Hope that this gives you hope and well, ..... we will send some kisses too! P.S.- If you are Emma (Bryce's girlfriend) or Emma's mommy, Bryce did not kiss Carli, she kissed him. He is NOT leaning in for the kiss. And he certainly is not smiling like the Cheshire Cat. And finally, he was not cheating on you cause you left the playdate early! lol
Image Straight Out Of The Camera (SOOC)
Image Edited With Picasa (Quite grainy, but funny. He has ice cream on his upper lip!)
5 comments:
Hey, I'll be happy to show you what little I know about photo shop....and I mean LITTLE. Do you have the program? I'm still learning too!
Holli
As Emma's mommy....well...Emma will NOT see this photo!!! LOL The picture on the other hand is ADORABLE!!!!!
well I think it looks GREAT! :-) what a cute picture!
ps - sorry I havent been by in forever - things have been crazy up at camp!
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I made my blog private so if you send me your email I will add you. Cute Cute pictures.
jsulisa@yahoo.com
That is adorable. It's amazing what you did with the editing of this photo! You are so good!!! :)
Bryce better watch those girls. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment