Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! It has been a while since I posted. I have posted one thousand times in my mind. lol I can't seem to find the time! This was a great day! Nothing really eventful about it! My husband even cut the grass today! :( Outside of that, we took a nap after church. This pic was made this morning, right before leaving for church. Bryce made his dad breakfast in bed (well, with a little help from me). My dad and mom are on a month long vacation, out west. They are going to from Alabama, up the western coast, and back around. They did it a few years ago, but this time, they are with two other couples that they hang out with. I called my dad, to wish him a happy day, and to tell him that we would celebrate when they got back. They were walking on the beach (arrrggghhh!) Bryan's dad has gone to live with Jesus. He was only 52 when he passed unexpectedly. Today is also his dad's birthday. He handled it all well, though. Well, Bryce's "dad-dad" is the best! We love him so much! He works so hard for us and likes to give us our hearts' desires. He plays outside, cooks fabulously, is a great bath giver (for Bryce that is), sings beautiful lullabies, gets up at night with Bryce, kills bugs and snakes for us! What a MAN! Happy "Dad dad " day, Bryan! We are so glad that God chose you for us! We love you!
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

2 comments:
That's a very sweet picture! Bryce seems to have such a wonderful daddy. You're family is very blessed.
(I lost my daddy too, suddenly at the age of 54. I can empathize with your husband. I hope he was ok yesterday!)
What a beautiful post!!! Can't wait to play later today!!
Post a Comment