Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Let's Hear It For The Boys!" - contest

 

I am not sure if I have ever shared this pic before or not. I hava a few of Bryce in this jersey and his Dallas Cowboys jersey. This is his "GAME FACE". lol This one is one of his dad's favorites, although mine is of a smile so big that it almost breaks the camera. I had to let him pick this week, cause it is after all, about the boys! I think that he likes this one cause Bryce is wearing his hat too. This was taken last fall, in our yard, when Bryce was 9 months old. I forget, so quickly, how little he was. Thank God for pics. Head over to I Heart Faces and check out all the boys. It is sure to be fun! Let's hear it for the boys!

5 comments:

Shannon H said...

So precious!

Courtney said...

How precious! And appropriate...since Texas is playing in the finals of the College World Series!!

Nicolle said...

What a sweet picture. Your little Bryce looks like he is so much more calm than Boyd!! Some days I wish for a quiet baby. :)

Your photos are all so crisp and clear and beautiful. I love them all!

Corey~living and loving said...

He sure looks like a SERIOUS football fan. tee hee

Nicolle said...

Yes, Boyd is kind of the same way about the water. He likes it, but doesn't love it. He would rather run around outside of the pool, which makes me a nervous wreck!

Good luck on shooting the wedding. How exciting! I KNOW you will do well. I'm crossing my fingers and saying a prayer!