This is my niece, Macie Ruth. She is hilarious! Don't you just LOVE her goggles? She had just learned to totally stick her face under the water (without holding her nose) the day before. She can swim without her water wings, but her mom asked us to let her wear them since she was not present for part of the time that she was swimming. I could not resist having her turn around and smile, on one of her many trips, in and out of the pool. She was so proud of herself. She had me announce her to the world, like a dive show, each time that she jumped in. She said, "Aunt Gwen, I am really wet from being UNDER the water." I just laughed and smiled cause she was thinking that she was wetter from getting her face in without holding her nose. Her goggles broke and her mom brought her a new pair. She told us that she did not like her new goggles, because when she went under, she could see the "big hole". All that we could figure out that she meant was that she could not SEE A THING in these old duckie ones cause they were old and fogged up a lot. We decided that she could finally see the whole pool and thought that it looked like a "big hole". She would float and float like a dead man, just so she could look around. I didn't notice that she had been doing it and almost screamed when I did. Her mom (my sister) and my other sister laughed at me for almost jumping in after her. Silly Girl!
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago


1 comment:
I do love the goggles! She is adorable. It sounds like she keeps you laughing! :)
Post a Comment