Friday, June 5, 2009

Me and My Grammy

These pics are from our swim time the other day. My mom came over and swam at my sister's house and soaked up a little sun with us. She was letting the water from the jet tickle Bryce and go down his suit in the back. He would laugh and smile the biggest smile! He loved the water spraying his back.



I am guessing that these pics will answer any of your "Where does he get the red hair from?" questions. My husband, Bryan, also has red hair in his beard, before he shaves. Bryce loves his Grammy. Every time that we go to my parents house, she opens the door, and in a real high, excited voice, she says, "Did you come to see ME?" All of her grandkids love it! My dad teases her about it, but he does it when she is not there. lol I think that we sometime forget our "silly, non-formal" memories. That is what I hope to capture for Bryce. I doubt that he will remember this day, but I will! Silly goose that he is, loving his grammy! I have some of my dad and him that my mom made that I will have to share, when I get them from her.




HAVE A GREAT DAY! DO SOMETHING SILLY THIS WEEKEND WITH YOUR KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AND CAPTURE IT WITH YOUR CAMERA!

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

Those "little" memories are the best memories. I love the red hair!!! I was hoping for a curly, red headed baby. Sometimes I see a hint of red in Boyd's hair. Red is dominant on Kevin's mom's side of the family.

Your mom is beautiful. I can see how much she and Bryce love each other. The pictures are precious. We will try to do something fun and silly this weekend!! :)

Unknown said...

Such sweet photos... is Bryce feeling better? I need to go get caught up on your blog! : )