This is the scripture that I used on Bryce's birth announcements. It is truely his LIFE verse. Praise be to God, who from whom all blessings flow! BRYCE IS MAKING HIS OWN BLOOD AGAIN! He is still low, but his little "maker" is working again. I got the call today from my pediatrician. He might as well have given me the moon! He and I were both on the verge of tears. We are so grateful to have such a wonderful doctor. Thank you to all of my bloggy friends who have been praying for our little guy. He will still need "sticks" until it is normal, but hopefully not as frequent. I hope to hear from the specialist tomorrow. We went swimming today at my sister's house. He loves the water! I made this pic with my old 8 megapixel rebel. It is almost as old as the film version of the rebel. Still a great camera! I had it in the water and my mom and sister were looking at me like I had lost my mind. I believe in using my camera. We had a great day! His dad brought us peach milkshakes from Chick-Fil-A and we sat by the pool and watched Bryce pant like a puppy for bites. So thankful......
Thank you God for the blessing of our child being whole again. Thank you for giving Your blood, so that we can live eternally. Thank you for giving us all that which we don't deserve and for sparing us what we do deserve. You alone deserve to be praised. You alone are worthy. You alone are the "waymaker" when there is no way. You alone complete me. Thank you Lord for healing our baby and giving me the opportunity to be his mom. Amen So thankful......


7 comments:
Praise the LORD! Glad to hear the great news! Keep on making Baby Bryce!
I love it! That is the best news I have heard this week. I praise God with you and your sweet family. I love your scripture also. The photo is precious and I'm glad he loved the water.
Boyd's is: "I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. To give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11.
hugs to you sweet friend! :)
such a beautiful prayer. Such obvious amazing love for your FAther. I wish I knew more of your story. If you go to my blog profile page you can find my e mail address. Would love to hear your story.
Amen! That is wonderful news! I know you have been ready to get this obstacle out of the way. God is so good all the time. Love the pic!
such wonderful news. I'm smiling from ear to ear. :)
WOO HOO BRYCE!!!! We are so excited!!!! Emma has a great big kiss waiting on you!!! :-) We love you!
lol. I was so embarrassed, thinking your friend had left the comment, so then I went and left her one. I'm a dork! haha. Anyway, maybe I met a new friend! :) I am sure Boyd would love to teach Bryce how to climb on your couch! :))
Post a Comment