Sunday, May 31, 2009

A View From His Crib

 
 
 
Please pray for Bryce, today, as he gets "stuck" again in just a few hours. I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach until it is over. Please pray that the levels will be better. Pray that he will grow to be a leader for God. Pray that these tiny lips will always speak of God's love. Pray that his eyes will only look on others with mercy and on things of honor to God. Pray that these little ears will hear His Word and always follow it. Pray that his heart will always be a servant's humble heart. Pray that as he tucks his tiny arms under himself to sleep, that he will use his hands to serve others for God's glory. Pray that he will walk these tiny feet in a path of God's Will. PRAY!

6 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Many prayers.

I love these shots. ♥ they are devine. Oh how I miss that sort of baby sleep. sigh...

hope today went well.

Nicolle said...

Praying right now for everything you desire for your sweet Bryce!

Nicolle said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable too! Love the sleeping pictures the most!

Kelli said...

WE are thinking about him and praying for him all the way up here in Rhode Island!!! Let me know how it goes!!! We love you guys!!!

Lisa said...

I love love love those pictures!!

Julie Rivera said...

Such sweet images!