Friday, May 29, 2009

A New Perspective

 
I made this pic while I am STILL trying to recalibrate my camera and figure out WHAT the heck I am doing with the settings! I LOVE Bryce's new perspective on things. Check out his "boo-boo" on his knee. I know, I know... AWWWWW! I always look for a lesson, from God, in all that he does. He spends alot of time playing like this. I got some more pics of him outside playing upside down that I should post. The lesson that I took from him with this is: Sometimes we don't like the way something looks when God "hands" it to us, but if we just change our perspective a little, we might decide that it ain't so bad. We might even learn something new! Bryce loves to check out the way things are working. He turns his head from side to side and upside down. What a BOY! It is sometimes difficult to ride him in his wagon, cause he want to play with the wheels. I have so many pics that I want to post, but run out of time. This post is a quick one, before he wakes up. Of course, he sleeps in on the day that my mind is racing and won't let me sleep! lol. But, aren't you thankful that you got a post out of it! lol. Well, gotta run for now, I must do a post to tell you about my son's love affair with Tigger. I hear him now....calling me... to start his day...........

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

I know, I don't think parents ever sleep in again, ever!!! :)

I love this picture. Don't you wish you could ask him what is on his mind. Not that I want to rush Boyd into talking, but at times I'd love to know what he is thinking.

Have a good weekend!

Jewel said...

hehehe...that photo is precious :) He needs a little tool set so he can start tinkering with his toys from that view!

Corey~living and loving said...

he is such a perfect little curious boy. :) ♥ hope your day is good and your weekend fun.

Nicolle said...

I will try the no no trick with the hat. I SO want him to wear one. I had sunscreen all in his hair today, trying to protect his scalp.

Maybe we'll be pregnant at the same time?! We're going to try at the end of this summer, but it might take us a while. It is sad when you realize they are growing up into big boys! :(