My prodigal son has returned! Not my baby, my camera! lol (What were you thinking?) Just kidding. My camera came back complete with repairs and a good, well-needed, cleaning. They reset all of the settings and updated the hardware. I think that the top of it is new (by the flashmount). There are lots of new parts according to the work order. I did a good job of blowing it up, I think. So does anyone want to loan me your camera? I will take real good care of it.....tee! hee! No, seriously. I have taught myself a little about it, since the repair. I am learning more with natural light. I hope to get in a class this fall that will help me be better and learn how to use an editor. It drives me nuts! I want to be better so bad! I wish that I could bring myself to delete the "bad" pics. Like, for example, the shutter speed was messed up for days when I first got my camera back, but did I delete the blurry ones? NOOOOOO..... I had to keep most of them, even though, they will NEVER get printed. lol Isn't is silly? I guess it feels too much like I am deleting Bryce. Speaking of the little angel, (I use that term loosely) his blood results were low today, but not "transfusion low" again yet. He got the 1/2 unit last week. The MD said not to expect "normal" levels. He dropped 2 points in one day, last week. He is a little over 6 points from another transfusion. I am preparing myself for the need for one as early as next week. I am waiting to hear from the specialist, who will probably say that we will just check it again in a week. The disheartening part, is that he gets stuck every week, and that his erythrocyte count is now a big fat zero. That means that he is making NOTHING new (no red blood cells). I guess that I didn't fully understand when he was making 0.5 and then 0.1, that, at least, it was doing something, although, not near enough to produce anything. It kinda makes my insides feel like that "drop of the heart" still feeling, that you get when you are watching a movie and you hear that long, wailing beep of the monitor, when they unhook someone for the last time. (I know, morbid, but just keeping it real). My tummy is nervous sometimes, but I am grateful that I have a child. I feel sooooo bad for those who can't. He is my sunshine! How funny are they? Silly every day! What a fresh perspective on life! He knew where we were going, this time, for his arm stick. But, as soon as they were done, he quit crying and smiled! We could learn alot from that kind of forgiveness. I hope that everyone had a great Memorial Day! Tell a Veteran, "Thank you for your service. I told my husband....lol. Well, gotta scoot, while Scooter is napping. I could chat for hours....thanks for being a good listener....lol. O.k. I am really rambling now. Enough is enough.... Bye ya'll!

5 comments:
Glad he's not to the transfusion level yet. Praying for his little RBC maker to kick on! Glad your camera is back!
Glad you have your camera "all better". As for your little guy...poor baby, having to get stuck like that. He sounds like such a trooper and quick to forgive and forget!
Thanks for visiting my blog...sorry you've had problems w/ it. I haven't seen any weird messages or had any blogger problems so hopefully it won't happen again. Thanks for being persistent! Have a great wednesday!!
I desperately need to take a photography class. I have a great camera and always shoot on auto. Sad right? So I am so proud of little Bryce for being such a little trooper and I will keep praying that his little ticker will start making those red blood cells again!
I think of you all the time.
I am really praying that this turns around soon for Bryce. It really makes my woes about the Internet not being nice to me, stupid.
many hugs.
Hi!!!! I never heard back from MOPS. I left 2 messages. I have been lazy. I need to call another church. There were 5 in my area, but I just called the closest one. The shoes are working well. He took off in them like a champ. I need to find some good tennies though. He has training ones right now. The sippy cup is coming along. He is drinking out of it with no problem, but won't hold it himself. He'll carry it around, but can't figure out how to tip it up. Oh girl, yes, staying home is a blessing and I was just thanking God for it today. Even though some days wear me out, it's wonderful.
I hope Bryce does not need another transfusion. I feel for you and for him!!! I want him to be all better. He is such a sweet baby boy!
Not only is Boyd climbing everything, he gets up on the couch, then up on the back of it. Of course, we get him down, but he is so fast. I told him I was going to leave him at the zoo today with the monkeys! :)
hugs!
Post a Comment