This photo is for an entry for one of my favorite blog sites called iheartfaces. They are requesting your favorite photo for a book. The pic always has to include a face. Although, I do not consider myself a "professional", I have been paid for my work and have to enter the "professional category". This is one of my many favorites of my "little angel's" face.
That SMILE melts me. It is BIGGER than any problem that I can possibly "think" that I have! lol It was my banner photo for a while. It is my desktop photo now. How can I look at it and NOT smile? Please click on it to enjoy the life-size version.
Head on over to iheartfaces and checkout all the favorites. Enter one for yourself, I would love to see it!

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."
19 comments:
Hahaha! What a sweet photo :) Can't help but smile when you look at him! Cutie
LOL! Love it!!
What an instand laugh out loud this made........Also My Initials are G. Marie too.
I'm sure this will make it becuase it evokes such fun.
What a sweet grin! Ya can't help but smile!
i see why this is one of your favs.. ita, you can't help but smile with this cutie!
oh my goodness that smile made me smile! toooooo precious! :)
yep...this is for sure one of my favorites! I LOVE his smile!
Oh I love that you chose this picture! :-) Everytime I visited your site while it was your banner - it totally made me smile :-) (your banner now does too . . .)
He is so darn cute! I love it!
Oh my gosh! You aren't kidding. That smile is HUGE! What a sweet baby!
i like the word bamalamian (or however you spelled it lol). i'm not a true one though, i "transplanted" from california 2.5 years ago, but i consider myself one! i LOVE it here! i think i've always been a southern girl at heart, even if i was a california girl physically haha
What a grin :)
Great choice. :)
I wrestled back and forth about th professional and amatuer thing because twice I had friend throw money at me, but I did NOT charge them. They just wouldn't listen to me, and gave me gift cards.
However both those instances were after I took the shot I entered.
LOVE it - that smile is awesome!
One of my favorites of him!! Good luck. I hope you make it into the book! I can't imagine why you wouldn't!! :)
Praying for you today!
So stinkin' cute! Great pic and super cute boy. How is Mr. Bryce feeling?
That is hilarious!!!
That little smile makes me want to giggle!
I'm saying a prayer as I go to bed. I hope things went ok today. hugs!
OH my gosh, that smile is sooo cute.
Post a Comment