I took this photo of Bryce, a week or so ago, while we were playing outside. (i.e.-trying to forget about worrying) He was playing with his Elmo airplane, that my parents gave him for his birthday. It is a really cute toy. He is already "fixing" everything. Now, if he would just get to work on this "blood issue". I LOVE his little curl, hanging out from under his hat in the back. Yesterday and today, he has not been himself. I think that he is growing more tired. He isn't laughing as much, he isn't smiling as much, he is playing in spurts, not doing much though, he is whining alot more, and he is so pale that the skin around his eyes are purple. We have another blood test on Tuesday. We will find out the results Tuesday also. I probably won't hear from the specialist until Wednesday (unless his levels are critical). My blood should be ready for him, by Wednesday or Thursday. I am anxious to know where he is at since he is acting different. It is strange to have to wait for things like this. I want to RUN and say, "FIX HIM. He should not be this way!" He is normally such a good baby. I feel like he thinks that we are punishing him. Tuesday come quick!

5 comments:
Awwww, so cute! My little guy is into planes and trains right now. I have to say that I LOVE this stage :)
Love this picture, and I am so sorry to hear little man is not feeling better. I will pray for you all and keep us posted. About being in a hurry for answers, I know exactly what you mean. I am EXTREMELY impatient. Esp. when it comes to answers about my children. Try not to worry.
Love this picture! His little curl is adorable.
I am still praying. I know you are on pins and needles just waiting. We are hoping for the best!!! Please let us know how tomorrow goes.
We have not tried the cereal bars. I will look for them. Two months ago Boyd hated the yogurt melts, and now he loves them. He loves the wagon wheels too, although they are bigger than I thought they'd be. Yes, darn, Boyd would have loved the veggie crackers. I know I'll say this a million times, but I do wish we were neighbors! Why do I meet someone as great as you on here, but we can't live near each other??!
:)
oh girl. I'm thinking of you...TONS!
take your time choosing a photo from my flickr.
oh and I think I know which photo you are talking about for next week. :) I so want to do some new silhouettes, but haven't had the opportunity.
aw man - I am still praying - I cant wait to hear results! poor little guy!
Post a Comment