Please click on the pic to view it larger and see the silly details. This mosaic is my first. I can see why most people don't make them. It was hard! I could not eliminate enough pics to get it to do right. I had about 20, but blogger would only let me upload about 4 because of the file size. GAAA! You would think that it was FREE or something! lol These pics are from a playdate the other day with some of our neighborhood gals. I wanted to number them, so that I could explain them a little better. Can I just say that kids are HILARIOUS? There were alot more that were equally funny, but I just couldn't fit them all in. The kiddos were playing and we decided that we needed some pics. I, being the "quick draw" with my camera, ran in the house and grabbed mine and this is what resulted....
1. The first attempt to corral the little wiggle worms. Left is Emma (Bryce's main squeeze). Look at the expressions. She looks worried. lol In the middle is Carli. She is just happy to be there, looking at her mom. And then, there is Bryce with his "I don't know what is going on, so I will just smile" face.
2. Emma is figuring it all out. Carli is plotting her next move. And, well, Bryce is probably passing gas. Seriously!
3. Emma needs to pee. Carli is fed up with men (like most girls). And Bryce has lost all focus (like most men, who are easily distracted).
4. Readjust kiddos and give each one a ball so they are not grabbing and touching and pushing and whining and.....
5. Order of kids has now been changed due to Bryce and Carli continuing to throw and crawl after balls. Carli gives Bryce a "gentle love shove" and laughs. (or bryce still has the gas and is now sharing it with her in his gentle lean.) Carli may have hit him cause she does not appreciate it (like most of us girls with "smelly boys"). Bryce falls over on Emma, who moves like "He is touching me" or maybe she thinks that he has cooties.
6.Emma's mom to the rescue! She sits Bryce back up and Carli stares at him like, "Boys are stupid! Do you want some more of that?"
7. Bryce whining, while Carli is still giving him the look.
8. Emma escapes while Bryce decides that all is O.K., smiles, and cuts the "faucet of whine" off, because his mom is behind the camera and nobody is paying any attention to his fake plea for help. Carli is still looking at him is disbelief.
9. Out come the bubbles to "refocus" all the kids. YAY BUBBLES!
10. Well, sorta refocus.... Look at Emma! Hilarious!
I love you silly kiddos! I hope that ya'll grow up together, love and help one another always, play and share well, and may you never find COOTIES on each other!


3 comments:
I am so glad I got to see you tonight. :)
I love those pictures. The collage is great! I love Bryce's little expression in #10!
I hope he's feeling better and that you are doing ok!
This is so cute - I love the collage and the explanations! :-) great pictures!
Post a Comment