Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Tough Guy

 
(Sorry that I don't have more words for now). Today we learned that Bryce was 2 points lower, after two needle sticks. The specialist recommended the transfusion, since he is sleeping a little more than usual. She and I both did not want for Bryce to get into any distress, so tomorrow he will get 4 oz. of my blood. Bryan (my husband) had to go out of town with his job. My mom will be going with us. I dread the sticks (more labwork and the IV) more than the actual transfusion. He is tough though. He did not even cry today with the first stick. The second one, he had big crocodile tears and hardly a whimper. My tough boy.....I love you!

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Sweet Bryce. He is a strong little boy! We're thinking of you and praying today.

Lisa said...

thinking of you today.

Mandi Shandi said...

I'll be praying for you all. Keep us posted and I hope everything goes ok tomorrow!

Jewel said...

Awww...such a strong little guy. Good luck tomorrow!