This week's photo contest topic is "Hats". Bryce has lots of cute ones. We put them on him when he was really little and he will usually wear them pretty well. These two pics came to mind as "different" than what others might post. Unfortunately, they were shot with my "point and shoot" camera (also known as the "diaper bag camera"). The first one is my entry for the kid category. It is Bryce at 7 months with his cousin's Davey Crockett hat on. I know... I know... jokes about being from Alabama and road kill and wearing possums and creatures on our head fall here. _________________(P.S.-It is very hard to say Davey Crockett without singing the song..lol)

The second one is my entry for adult. (I know, little man is in it too. But, what pic do I have that he is not in?) It is Bryce's Great Grandpa McEwan. He and Great Grandma came for a visit. He ALWAYS wears his Navy hat proudly. I thought that it only fitting for Bryce to "represent" for his dad and get his Marine Corp hat on too.
These pics were both good for a laugh or two for us. We hope that you enjoyed them too. Head on over to iheartfaces.com and check out the other hats that are sure to be SILLY!!!!!
7 comments:
What an expression your son is making under his Davey Crockett hat! Like he tasted the squirrel or something... :) Go Navy! Even though my husband is Army, I was Navy and my father was Navy, so those loyalties are far stronger! Isn't it wonderful that your son gets to know his great grandfather?!
Oh gosh, I love those. They make me smile! He is so very expressive, and ADORABLE!
My inlaws are both retired navy, one of my brothers-in-law is currently in the navy, flying P-3's in Hawaii, and another BIL is in the army. We're always amazed that my husband didn't join the military.
Have a good day!
OMGoodness is he adorable or what!?! I love the hat and his expression is priceless. So cute!
cute shots! I love the new look. the banner shot is adorable. ♥
So....as for the photo. Just head over to my flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24305818@N08/
and look around. Whenever you find the photo you want, please just email me and I'll send you the file. I don't care how long it takes for you to choose. I know there are a ton of photos there. take your time. :)
have a great day!
Yes, you have to blog about danger boy! I keep saying I'm going to blog less, but then I keep doing it. I waste a lot of time while Boyd is napping doing this! Thank you for prayers. I know what you mean. Boyd was running around this lady's house and who knows what he was doing, putting in his mouth, etc, etc. I felt like I had to watch out for him. I had fun, but didn't quite feel like it was a fit. And I don't want to join just to join. My mom is an hour away and Kevin's family is 4 hours away. They are the only ones that have ever babysat for us, but I can't just run by their house and drop him off. I'd love to do that if they were just around the corner, but I wouldn't do it a lot. I feel so much like you, I still want 99.9 % of the responsibility, just a break every now and then.
Ok, well I better run. We're going to watch a show and then off to bed! Take care my friend!! :)
Your son is so stinken cute... (first time you have heard that?) They are both great shots... I love the one with Grandpa with the foot sticken up.... A D O R A B L E!
Hey friend! How have you been? I got your letter in the mail and am gonna try to do it today. Love these pics of Bryce. He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment