


Hi! I would like to apologize for prolonging the Easter holiday with my background. Hee! Hee! I will try to change it when I have time. (My child might be 16 by then). This is gonna be a quickie to post these pics for a photo contest on Iheartfaces.com. This week's theme is reflections. The first one is my entry for the kid category. It was an accidental photo of Bryce's reflection, while he was playing with my vanity mirror. I just wanted a pic of him playing with it for my scrapbook. I didn't even notice his reflection until I downloaded it. His eye contact makes it more interesting to me. I think that he thought that he was kissing another baby! lol The second one is my adult entry. I hated my reflection in his glasses. It is so distracting to me! I never thought that it might enter it in a contest. He was 4 months old at the time! We were about to go for a stroll in the neighborhood with our little Emma (his girlfriend). So innocent and happy babies are! Head on over to iheartfaces to see if you can see YOUR reflection! I will try to catch ya'll up on what's been happening. I have some Texas pics and an engagement session that I did yesterday. The couple is so cute! We had fun! O.K. Gotta run! This is why I can't get anything done! AARRRGGGG! Love ya'll!

12 comments:
Oh that is awesome, to bad my kids would never hold steal for that long of a shot you got lucky.
Great entries. The first one is so cute. I love that he is holding onto the mirror.
I am certain you will win with those photos. They are truly adorable!
Enjoy your walk. We need to get out today and do that. I am not motivated this morning at all, to do anything. I need to go to the grocery store, which I dread! :)
Beautiful shots. That baby has the cutest smile I've ever seen!
All babies have cute smiles but your baby's...WOW... both pictures are ADORABLE but I love the sunglasses & the S M I L E!
Way to go!
On NYIP, there's nothing I don't like about it. I'm taking the short course (Digital Fundamentals) an 8 month course, but there is also a 2 yr. professional course. You'll learn a lot! And it's affordable. I believe they advertise that they are the largest photography school in the world with over 20,000 students. So there you go! :D
great entries. :) I love the eye contact in that first one. what a happy accident. Don't try to do it again...you'll pull your hair out. LOL
have a good day!
Gwen, I just love you and you are so sweet! I actually called an area church today about their MOPS program. I had to leave a message, so I hope to hear back soon. That sounds like EXACTLY what I need. I'm going a bit crazy and I know I'm overthinking things, and stressing, which leads to me crying and feeling very abnormal!
I wish we were neighbors!!
What a doll! I love how perfectly clear and focused his eye is in the first one. And I love his cutie little smile in the second. Great job!
oh girl - your entries are great as always! :-) I love the first one especially . . . his little eye is just too cute! Oh and who has time to change their blog background? Actually just do what I do and leave your house a mess and update your blog :-)
Great entries!
These are very good shots, the first one is very real but still well done :)
Post a Comment